What's New in MyLanguageLabs?
The MyLanguageLabs team is constantly improving our technology offerings based on user feedback.
Our most recent improvements include:
- Updated Welcome Message with clickable icons to help students access key course set-up information with ease.
- Updated Student User Guide allows student to choose to watch video explanations or read explanations and meets the needs students with different learning styles. Both the videos and the accompanying "How to Use MyLanguageLab" quiz are assignable.
- Newly designed Instructor User Guide provides easy navigation on how to use MyLanguageLabs.
- New More Resources button on the Toolbar links to Pronunciation Guide, Podcasting site, and instructions for downloading a desktop icon.
In the summer of 2010, we released (or re-released) the following courses. To learn more about the new functionality and content changes we've made to your text, click on a title below to open a PDF document with details. To take advantage of these new improvements requires downloading the latest re-release.
- ¡Arriba! 5e (Re-release)
- ¡Anda! Curso elemental (Re-release)
- Mosaicos 5e (Re-release)
- Hoy día
- ¡Anda! Curso intermedio (Re-release)
- Atando cabos 3e (Re-release)
- Identidades 2e (Re-release)
- Conexiones 4e (Re-release)
- Fusión (Re-release)
- Español escrito 6e (Re-release)
- La estructura de los sonidos del español (Re-release)
- Chez nous 4e (Re-release)
- Points de départ (Re-release)
- Rond-point (Re-release)
- Réseau (Re-release)
- Contrastes 2e (Re-release)
- Chinese Link Level 2, 2e – Simplified and Traditional Character versions
If you are a MyLanguageLabs user and have ideas about what you'd like to see added or changed in any MyLanguageLabs, sign into your course and click on the Feedback link in the upper right corner of the screen, between My profile and Help. We want to hear from you!Back to top